Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0)
This is a summary of (and not a substitute for) the licence
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if - changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Non-commercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.